Dr. Marcus Hompesch is Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of the Board of ProSciento and has led the company since its inception in 2003. He is also editor-in-chief of the journal Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, a Wiley publication. His career and track record in metabolism-focused clinical R&D, spanning more than 25 years in academic and industry settings, includes contributions to clinical development strategies and early phase research studies for many of the diabetes and related metabolic drugs and devices on the market globally. Read Dr. Hompesch’s full biography here.
Marcus Hompesch, MD
- About Us
- Clinical Research Methods
- Automated Glucose Clamp Procedures
- Stable Isotope Tracer Methodologies
- Advanced Imaging Biomarkers
- Circulating and Functional Biomarkers
- Glucose, Lipid and Mixed-Meal Tolerance Tests
- Indirect Calorimetry
- Nutritional Assessments
- Tissue Biopsies
in cat NOT
Would you like to receive updates from ProSciento?