SAN DIEGO, May 29, 2019 – ProSciento, Inc., a clinical research organization (CRO) exclusively focused on NASH, diabetes, obesity and related metabolic diseases, will present clinical research data at the American Diabetes Association (ADA) 79th Scientific Sessions, June 7-11 in San Francisco.
Poster and oral presentations co-authored by ProSciento scientists include:
- 53-OR: Efficacy of Efpeglenatide in Patients with Obesity and Prediabetes: A Subanalysis of the BALANCE 205 Study (link to abstract)
- 140-LB: NGM313, a Novel Activator of β-Klotho/FGFR1c, Improves Insulin Resistance and Reduces Hepatic Fat in Obese, Nondiabetic Subjects (link to abstracts)
- 982-P: A Double-Blinded, Placebo Controlled, Single Ascending Dose Study for Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics after Subcutaneous Administration of Novel Long-Acting GLP-1/GIP/Glucagon Triple Agonist (HM15211) in Healthy Obese (link to abstract)
- 1001-P: Effects of Efpeglenatide on Body Weight, BMI, and Waist Circumference in Patients With Obesity Without Diabetes Stratified by Baseline Characteristics: A Subanalysis of BALANCE 205 (link to abstract)
- 1014-P: Relationship between Glycemic Control and Weight Loss with Once-Weekly Efpeglenatide in Uncontrolled Type 2 Diabetes: A Subanalysis of EXCEED 203 (link to abstract)
- 1023-P: Do Baseline Characteristics Impact Efficacy of Efpeglenatide QW in Uncontrolled Type 2 Diabetes? (link to abstract)
About ProSciento, Inc.
ProSciento is a highly specialized clinical research organization (CRO) exclusively focused on NASH, diabetes, obesity and related metabolic diseases. ProSciento works with biopharma companies worldwide to support their outsourced clinical research needs with comprehensive and customized services for multinational, early development clinical trial programs. Founded in 2003, ProSciento has conducted more than 280 clinical projects for diabetes, NASH and obesity and supported the development of many approved metabolic drugs and devices on the market globally. For more information, please visit www.nashpass.wpengine.com.
To inquire about a meeting with a member of ProSciento’s scientific or executive teams during the ADA Scientific Sessions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For media inquiries, please contact:
Senior Director, Corporate Communications, ProSciento, Inc.
For clinical study enrollment inquires:
Tel: +1 (866) 308-7427